Special Operating day at Hershey 4/25/04

Sunday, April 18, 2004 11:24 AM
I got this email from Hersheypark. It is the day after our wedding, so I am sure that we'll be there. Just thought that I'd pass it onto everyone.

HERSHEYPARK Special Operating Day
Sunday, April 25, 2004

Be among the first to experience HERSHEYPARK in 2004 on this Special Operating Day! Enjoy our 9 exhilarating roller coasters and get an up-close look at our 10th coaster - STORM RUNNER - the world's first hydraulic launch coaster with inversions, scheduled to open in May.

Hours of Operation:
Sunday, April 25 - 10 AM to 6 PM

Admission Rate*:
All ages - $22.00
Ages 2 and under are FREE

HERSHEYPARK is home to over 60 rides and attractions, including 9 exhilarating roller coasters, 6 drenching water rides, and over two dozen kiddie rides. With live entertainment, games, food, and shopping - HERSHEYPARK has something to delight every member of your family. Also included in your one-price admission when entered from within HERSHEYPARK is ZOOAMERICA North American Wildlife Park featuring 11 acres of wildlife adventure.

For more visit us online at http://www.Hersheypark.com

Monday, April 19, 2004 7:30 PM
Just remember, they're not excepting anything that day. No coupons, no season passes, no comp passes, no return visit vouchers etc.
Monday, April 19, 2004 7:34 PM
I would soooooooo go if A) i had a way to get there, and B) final exams weren't coming up soon...grr!! :(

Haha no I'm not giving Patrick the finger

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC