Pedroland, Dillon, South Carolina, USA
- SOTB is weak. I suppose the kitschy aspect is still amusing, but the place is nasty.
- Pedroland Park appeared to have roughtly 4 operating ride all in exactly the condition you'd expect.
- We actually took the elevator to the top of the sombrero. It's only $1 a head. Great views of crap from 200 feet up. Whee!
- Who actually owns SOTB? And has anything been done to any of the structures since they were built?
- I'm still surprised at the popularity of the Nascar Speedpark locations. This one was at a mall and we stopped by a little before 5pm on a Friday and there were still lines to ride.
- I'm also amazed at how consistent the locations are. Mini Golf, Bumper Boats, Arcade, Shop, a couple of basic kiddie flats and the same collection of tracks at pretty much every location I've been to so far.
- With that said, this one actually had a small, multi-level, indoor track.
- We grabbed some Auntie Anne's pretzels on the way out. :)
Anyone have anything to add about either SOTB or the Nascar Speedparks? That's all I got.
(I apologize for this one, but in my own anal interest of completeness, had to include a Day 7 TR)
It's one of those places where you really can't pass up, no matter how cheesy it looks. ;)
-Tina *** Edited 7/20/2008 11:28:27 AM UTC by coasterqueenTRN***
You must be logged in to post