Six Flags Ticket for $6.98?

Thursday, May 27, 2004 3:29 PM
I was in Wal-Mart today waiting on them to install my new tires, and I wandered down to the outdoor toy section. There I found a slip and slide like slide with the name Six Flags something or other. Anyway, the slide was priced at 6.98 and the box claims that there is a coupon for a free six flags ticket inside. I am guessing it might be for a child's ticket. I almost bought it to find out but I don't really see myself using the slide :) There is a whole line of these Six Flags branded water toys and all of them that I saw advertised the coupon on the box.

Anyway, seems like Six Flags is once again giving away a lot of tickets - that is if anyone buys these toys.

+0
Thursday, May 27, 2004 3:50 PM
It's probably a SFWOA ticket. Seems like everyone and their grandmother* has free tickets to the property now named Geauga Lake.

*Please do not bring Grandmother.

+0
Thursday, May 27, 2004 9:46 PM
I noticed one of the water toys with a Six Flags logo, and perhaps a Six Flags ticket coupon. And I might have even seen it at the Wal-Mart across the street from the parking lot for Geauga Lake.

Anyway, has anyone here EVER paid full price to enter a Six Flags park?

I feel like I paid too much back when I had my SFWoA season passes. It sounds like I could have gone for free!

-Sam
Ride-op
Geauga Lake: Where the FUN is Back!

+0
Thursday, May 27, 2004 9:55 PM
Same can be said for CF parks. Has anyone paid full price to get into a CF park?

The answer should be no. Always discounts out there.

+0
Thursday, May 27, 2004 11:11 PM
I have never paid a dime to enter a Six Flags park. Good times.
+0
Friday, May 28, 2004 9:39 AM

Agent Johnson said:
I have never paid a dime to enter a Six Flags park. Good times.

Even with free or inexpensive tickets, they still sock it to you with a $10 service charge, err I mean "parking fee." *** Edited 5/28/2004 1:40:48 PM UTC by gardener14***

+0
Friday, May 28, 2004 10:07 AM
I have paid to park on occassion. I do pay to eat, and play games. I give the prizes away to the nearest kid. Even though I am comped at almost every park, it is a show of respect to drop some loot.

+0
Friday, May 28, 2004 1:09 PM
Those water slides came out two summers ago so I'm guessing that if the ticket offer is legit it probably expired after the 2002 or 2003 season.

+0
Friday, May 28, 2004 5:41 PM
I'm impressed that you have the tomach to eat most SF food. Sorry I couldn't resist a dig!
+0
Friday, May 28, 2004 7:01 PM
Anyone who EVER pays full price to enter ANY amusement park is dumb. There are always, always discounts, whether it's from a pop can, gas station coupon or AAA.
+0
Friday, May 28, 2004 7:18 PM
Yes the free ticket from the water slides is only for children. I also was walking through the same section of a Walmart, however I saw a squirt gun that had the same offer. If you look very very closly at the small print on the bottom of the box it will say "A Free Child's Ticket".
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC