Posted Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:01 PM | Contributed by supermandl
On a call this morning with investors and analysts, Six Flags, Inc. President and CEO Mark Shapiro discussed new corporate alliances and revealed new entertainment and marketing initiatives for the company's parks in 2007. The Company also reiterated that it would reach a decision on potential asset sales by the end of the year and added that if the parks are sold it will be strictly as ongoing concerns. In addition, Shapiro announced that single-day main gate ticket prices for all Six Flags parks will not be increased for 2007.
Read more from PR Newswire.
1) Six Flags Magic Mountain & Hurrican e Harbour
2) Six Flags Darien Lake
3) Six Flags Elitch Gardens
4) Six Flags Waterworld (Concord, CA)
5) Wild Waves & Enchanted Village
6) Six Flags Splashtown (Houston)
Gone for sure next year:
1) Frontier City (OK City)
2) White Water Bay (OK City)
3) Wyandot Lake (Columbus, OH)
4) Six Flags Waterworld (Sacramento, CA)
1) Six Flags New Orleans
In danger of what? Finally being released from the financial restraints of Six Flags?
You must be logged in to post