SFNE 2002 coaster

Monday, October 15, 2001 9:48 AM
I apologize if this was posted before...  I was at Six Flags New England this weekend and I asked in guest relations about the new coaster for 2002.  They told me that it will be a B&M like Medusa in New Jersey and it will be themed to Batman.
+0
Monday, October 15, 2001 9:48 AM
I guess that settles the debate of Floorless vs. Stand-Up...
-----------------
rollergator - intent on improving the "guest experience" - coming soon to a park near you
+0
Monday, October 15, 2001 10:19 AM
wat kind is medusa?
-----------------
I've been to only 3 parks but have rode alot of kinds like Wood, Hyper,Wild Mouse,Corkscrew,and Inverted
SFNE & Canobie Lake park RULES!!!!!
+0
Monday, October 15, 2001 10:29 AM
Medusa is a floorless....

-----------------
rollergator - intent on improving the "guest experience" - coming soon to a park near you

+0
Monday, October 15, 2001 3:15 PM

gatorwoodie said:
I guess that settles the debate of Floorless vs. Stand-Up...

Well Jeff just came out and told us it was a floorless a few weeks ago...

+0
Monday, October 15, 2001 4:18 PM
I still have a feeling it'll be theamed after Matrix, or we havent seen a Penguin from Batman coaster yet, so who knows. Most likely Batman Knight Flight, Superman Krypton Coaster, Medusa, Matrix, or Penguin!
+0
Monday, October 15, 2001 4:25 PM
Well that explains what kind of coaster it will be. Weren't there employees from New England at Great Adventure over the summer operating Medusa?

-------------
"Duff Man Says... Ohhh Yeah!"
Current Favorite Coasters:
1)Raging Bull 2)Millennium Force 3)Medusa (SFMW) 4)Vertical Velocity (SFGAm) 5)Dueling Dragons (Ice)

+0
Monday, October 15, 2001 4:42 PM
OK...ummm, it won't be Matrix themed, because Matrix is black and green.  What WB character is Purple and black?  Joker has purple...
-----------------
Bomb Squad Technician

If you see me running, try and keep up!

+0
Monday, October 15, 2001 7:15 PM
Well Penguin is black, and some purple
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC