Yay! No more %$#& OTSRs!!!

Later,
EV

+2Loading
Thursday, September 3, 2015 8:14 AM

Sweet!

+0
Thursday, September 3, 2015 8:49 AM

This is indeed good news. Didn't someone here mention this just the other day? Should've wished instead for a million dollars instead.

Other SF announcements of note:

Roar into Joker
Bizarro back into Superman (<??)
Several, many, Fireball "coasters" (I'm shocked!)
Two more Justice League rides
Some interesting flats, especially for SFoT. Is that Catwoman ride I see a 2nd gen Enterprise?
And of course, Total Mayhem.

Let the complaining begin, (oops, I see it already has...) but I think this looks like a pretty good year for SF overall.

Edit to correct: SFoT is getting a giant pendulum and it's SFFT that will have the interesting flats. Sorry.

Last edited by RCMAC, Thursday, September 3, 2015 9:27 AM
+0
Thursday, September 3, 2015 8:56 AM

I feel like new trains and a refurb for Revolution have been rumored as long as roller coaster rumors have existed.

Very excited for this regardless. I've only been on the coaster once but I definitely felt like, based on the amazing layout, it could be one of my favoritest coasters in the world, if only they could fix the trains.

+0
Thursday, September 3, 2015 9:11 AM

And soop it up some. Ok, a lot. If it was allowed to run full out like it did back in the day it truly could be awesome.

I don't get to California often, but eons ago when ACE had a Con in Cali there was an evening ERT that included Viper and Revolution. I didn't care much for Viper, I had ridden the Chicago version so many times, so I headed by myself over to Revolution. There was only a handful of enthusiasts on the platform so I was able to ride it over and over. True, the ride kind of sucked and I had to ride defensively, but I was glad to be sitting on an original with such a storied history. The layout was awesome, I could see the lost potential there, and I was sad I had missed out on the original.

Hopefully this will be just what the ride needs.

+0
Thursday, September 3, 2015 9:28 AM

I never had a problem with the otsr's on revolution.

+0

Closed topic.

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC