Saturday, September 27, 2003 6:13 PM
Today I was at the park for a chrysler event. I saw some questionable things things:
1. On the way out of Raging Bull there was a window washer thing hanging from the lift hill. It was on the ground but had wires hanging from the lift. And yes it looked like one of those things that gose up and down the sides of buildings. What could that be for?
2. By the drop off circle there was a ton of crates. I think they are for the Fright Fest but i could be wrong because wouldn't they be stored in the park not the parking lot?
3. What is that big Blue box that says VERKO by Deja vu for?
Overall it was a GREAT DAY! Everything was running all day even DV. And when i went on it only had a 5 min line! I was looking really hard but did not see the yellow poles that are said to be in the parking lot. ;)
Don't give a Rent-A-Cop a reason.
*** This post was edited by Coasterdude38 9/27/2003 10:15:56 PM ***
Saturday, September 27, 2003 7:12 PM
1. I saw that last Sunday, theres actually a topic about it on these forums...it's probably on the second page now.
2. Not sure, with Shockwave taking up so much space in the Employee parking lot they might be storing stuff by the drop off zone because they have no room. I have no idea.
3. Be more specific on where it was located.
Good day....I said Good day!
Saturday, September 27, 2003 7:44 PM
What are you talking about w/yellow poles in the parking lot?
"Before you insult anyone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do insult them, you'll be a mile away and have there shoes.
Saturday, September 27, 2003 8:07 PM
The box is inbetween the two spikes of DV.
Also over at ACN there has been some talk of yellow poles in the parking lot. But i don't know if its true.
Don't give a Rent-A-Cop a excuse.
Sunday, September 28, 2003 5:56 AM
I noticed the crates in the parking lot yesterday too... Really though, they could be for anything.
Sunday, September 28, 2003 7:46 AM
Those crates are obviously for Delierium ;). I'm guessing there just crates from fright fest stuff?
Sunday, September 28, 2003 10:16 AM
Im surprised that they would still have a platform under the first lift hill of RG. That was thee last Sunday when i was at the park.
Sunday, September 28, 2003 11:32 AM
but what is that platform for?
Don't give a Rent-A-Cop a excuse.
Sunday, September 28, 2003 12:07 PM
Yeah, I'm wondering about the yellow pole thing too. It's quite intresting that we keep hearing about it, but I've seen no pictures.....
I'm pretty sure the crates hold items that will be used for Fright Fest.
And the box between the Lifts of DV is some type of electrical/ride function-thingy. I've noticed it there since the beginning of summer.
What: Can now fly
Why: For A Fast-Paced, Heart Pupming Energy Rush
How: On S:UF !!!!
Sunday, September 28, 2003 6:15 PM
It looked to me to be some type of maintence platform that would be raised to work on the track. I had never seen it on the coaster before last weekend and thought it would be gone before the park opens, and escpiecally a week later.
Thursday, October 2, 2003 8:26 AM
So thats what the event was on sunday. A freind and I tried to get in and they wouldnt let us after my freind had called the park and asked if they where open on sunday. They said yes 11-6. Didnt say there was a private outing. I was a little miffed at the park. Not at the outing though. Just that they lied about it. Btw He called on saturday evening. There where others that did that too. You would think they would let the people know when they call on the phone. It wasnt even on the automated hotline on saturday, but it was there on Sunday. After we had told the admission ppl. Figures lol
*** This post was edited by coastermadness 10/4/2003 4:04:08 PM ***