Saturday, May 14, 2005 7:42 PM
Six Flags Great America is holding a charity auction for Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. All proceeds are going to the Super Jake Foundation.
"Be the first to explore Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, the Midwest's newest outdoor waterpark this spring AND escape to the Bahamas this winter!
The winning bidder and three guests will make history as the First to experience Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, packed with water slides, a massive wave pool and thrilling adventure river.
Prize Package Includes:
- First to experience Six Flags Hurricane Harbor on Opening Day, May 28, 2005
- Admittance to the water park before its public opening
- First to privately enjoy three major water slides
- The Red Carpet Treatment on Opening Day, including:
$100 gift certificate for the Tiki Bar
Four single person inner tubes
Participation in Opening Day festivities with Super Jake and his family
- 4 season passes to Six Flags Great America and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Winter getaway to the Bahamas through Bannockburn Travel Management"
Here's the link to the ebay auction : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1310&item=6532415871&rd=1