SFGAm - 6/16/04 - Coasters after dark-( Short trip report)

Associated parks:
None

Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:35 PM
As the day started before work forecast calls for T-storms and flash floods from noon on.
I decided to cut out of work after lunch and got there at 2:15 changed my clothes and got in at 2:30. The weather was humid as hell but no rain all day.I got on all coasters 1 time with the exception of viper which was 2x. I hit stargate and orbit 1X also (note- all before Cad started at 9pm. crowd thinned out at 5 pm but by 9 packed again. More pass holders than I expected on a work night. Walk ons and short lines till 8pm and 15-30 mins after 9. I had thought I would get on way more stuff than I did- but riding at night is cool.
Deja wasnt running as usual and the mosquitos were attacking like crazy. All in all a great experience and Im glad I went early cause 5 rides in the last 2 hours wasn't as many as I hoped I would hit.
+0
Friday, June 18, 2004 5:09 PM
I passed V2 at about 930 and the line was longer than it was at 4 when I first rode it. I think there was enough people in there to call it a sucsess. They even closed off the Raging Bull line at 10:35. 20 seconds before I got there !!

I think the bad forcast kept everyone away durring the day, and all the season pass holders decided to come later on in the day when they knew it wouldn't rain.

+0
Saturday, June 19, 2004 7:56 PM
I'm thinking alot of people had to work and thats why they got there late. Also I'm glad I hit Raging bull 1st if they closed the line early.
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC