Associated parks:
None

Tuesday, May 22, 2001 3:47 PM
This was a great day after a crapy start. Also, i went with my band so we got there at 12:00.

B:TR - This shows you that time matters! At 12:30, the line was 45 minutes, and at 6:30 we rerode it 4 times! Very smooth from last year, and i love that feeling of the blood boiling in my feet on the tight helix!

Nitro - The same case here! At 1:15, it was a 30 minute wait, 40 for front. By 3:30 it was like 10-15 minutes. A great ride, probably the bast there. The removal of the clamp thingie made the lines go faster too.

GASM - WOW!! so much smoother! The new OTSR's and wheels helped this coaster a lot, especially in the front seat. There was only a line for the first seat, and we rerode it 5 times!

Rolling thunder - Left side only, and thank god. The right side is so painful! This needs some TLC bad. 10Minute line. And I got stuck on the lift for 2 minutes!!

Medusa - Long line as always, but they only had 2 trains on. They are idiots, they know the lines gewt long so they should just put three on. O and there was a big pile of trampolines under the break run...

Batman the chiller - Short long all dy! This was so weird, ive never seen a chiller line that short. Only a 3-4 minute wait. This ride (if it could) got a little rougher, and the flash on the picture wasnt on so the pic came out crappy.

Mine train - No line, still smooth and fun.

Skull mountain - No line, and fun ride as always. They moved the pumpkin over more.

Evolution - Wow, this was the scarriest flat ride ever! Fun, but i saw 4 people puke. Long line as well.

Stuntmans freeall - No line, and we rode it like 5 times.

Good advice - Stay late, and be rewarded with no lines!!
+0
Tuesday, May 22, 2001 8:11 PM
Well maybe the third train wasn't mechanically fit to be operated on Medusa. As for Evolution save for the puke, at least it's operating.
+0
Tuesday, May 22, 2001 8:19 PM

GreatAdventureAddict said:
"Batman the chiller - Short long all dy!

I think you mean "short line all day". This is an example of when no what near the right word is confusing.
+0
Wednesday, May 23, 2001 3:57 PM
yea thats what i meant!
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC