Associated parks:
None

Saturday, April 21, 2001 2:40 PM
Nice day little drizzle but very pleasant weather.
Now skip the weather and onto the rides

Superman Ride Of Steel - Great drop!Very Steep excellent accleration up the 2 and 3 hills great airtime in the back seat 10/10

Krypton Comet - Flat Ride. Good Fun especially when you get the cars swinging 5/10

Joker's Jinx - First Time I got to ride it was always down last year. Expected better especially the way FOF at PKD is. Just Okay not that thrilling 6/10

Wild One - Rides Much Better in the Back than the front good g-forces into the final helix but just not a steep enough opening drop 6/10

Tower Of Doom - good air time 2 lifts broken 5/10

Two-Face:the flipside - Much better than i can rememember good g-force very disorienting 7/10

Tea Cups - they are tea cups for godsakes 2/10

Iron Eagle - Never got to ride this very painful on the legs different 4/10

Roar - Great twisted coasters good speed and like most woodies completely different ride in front and back 8/10

Mind Eraser - Headbanging 6/10

Lots of Potential at the park need to get better ride operators so loading can improve too much train stacking lots of future space . I hope batwing will be good .
+0
Saturday, April 21, 2001 9:37 PM
How were the crowds?
We are going on Sunday (for the first time) and I would love to know what to expect.
+0
Saturday, April 21, 2001 11:10 PM
Don't knock the tea Cups. Put five adults in one of those things and have all of them spining the wheel at once and you get very,very,very dissy. Right Hostly?;) Anyway, nice to know you had a good time at my home park.

-------------
2001- the year of flight!
+0
Sunday, April 22, 2001 4:25 AM
hey get there early and the park will be conquered in less than 3 hours then the crowds start to show the lines can get quite long because of poor loading
+0
Sunday, April 22, 2001 10:47 AM
Hey, was Superman running two trains? I hope it is by the time I get to my first trip o' the season(damn schoolwork). And you listen to Wild One about those teacups, I think my head's still spinning from last Oct. I got incredibly dizzy. Can't wait for Batwing either!
+0
Sunday, April 22, 2001 1:15 PM
it was only running one train sits getting new seats blue train wasn't even in sight
+0
Sunday, April 22, 2001 1:54 PM

rebelyell said:
Joker's Jinx - First Time I got to ride it was always down last year. Expected better especially the way FOF at PKD is. Just Okay not that thrilling 6/10

According to Thrill Ride JJ is supposed to get the lap bar treatment soon as well.

-------------
What is life with out coasters, geniuses, and/or SFA
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC