Posted Thursday, February 28, 2019 8:11 PM | Contributed by Jeff
From the press release:
- Attendance increased by 1.8 million guests, or 8.6%, to 22.6 million guests from 2017.
- Total revenue increased by $109.0 million, or 8.6%, to $1.37 billion from 2017.
- Net income was $44.8 million, compared to a net loss of $202.4 million in 2017. Net income for 2018 includes approximately $54.0 million of certain pre-tax expenses as discussed further below. Net loss in 2017 includes approximately $301.4 million of certain pre-tax expenses, including a non-cash goodwill impairment charge, as discussed further below.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $401.3 million, an improvement of $103.9 million, or 35.0%, over 2017.
- The Company repurchased approximately 3.65 million shares of common stock at a total cost of approximately $98.0 million during the fourth quarter. The Company's Board of Directors approved a replenishment of $158.0 million to its existing share repurchase authorization to bring the total authorization to $250.0 million.
- In 2018, the Company helped rescue and rehabilitate over 2,600 animals and surpassed 34,000 total rescues over its history.
Read the entire press release on PR Newswire.
But was the fish black?
You must be logged in to post