So If anyone can answer these questions, That would be a really good help. :]
2 Well it sounds now that Maverick is open that is probably the most crowded, and I have heard rumors that everything else is relatively empty.
3 If you are worried, put a cast on and rent a wheel chair and pretend to have a broken foot, saves money on fast passes but its a pretty terrible thing to do.
4 Its CF expect to may steep prices
5 Maverick, TTD, MF, Raptor, WT and anything else you want to ride.
Bolliger/Mabillard for President in '08 NOT Dinn/Summers
1. Usually Monday and Tuesday are the better days to go.
2. You can have anything from a Walk-On to 3-4 hours depending on the day. Be prepared to wait at least an hour to an hour and a half for their top rides.
3. This is not a true rumor, you should be able to ride a good amount, depending on the situation.
4. Don't buy the park food, period. its ridiculous. $3 for soda and $8 for Burgers and fries. Look into eating outside the park if at all possible, or bring your own food.
5. Maverick, Magnum, Millennium Force, Raptor, Skyhawk, maXair just to name a few.
You must be logged in to postClosed topic.