Monday, June 18, 2001 11:40 AM
Since Jeff for some unknown reason closed down the 2 old pki topics which both had over 140 messages. I guess he's just anti-pki or something, but oh well. It's time to bring the topic back up. As we know pki is getting INFERNO next, but i think INFERNO won't be there major ride. I think there going to get a watercoaster or Gigacoaster also. Why do you think pki will get next year beside INFERNO? or do you only think they'll get INFERNO?
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 11:48 AM
Some of us are pretty dense I'd say.

You could at least take it to the rumors section or something.

-------------
If Millennium Force doesn't go upside-down, then how could Mantis?
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 12:03 PM
I wish an INFERNO would engulf all these stupid rumors. Can't you just wait until the park announces something? Until then no one has any idea.
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 12:34 PM
If you 2 haven't notice thrillride and screamscape have both said WHAT Inferno is and that its coming to pki. Inferno isn't a rumor made up by some joker but, the manager of thrillride said Inferno was for Real and so did screamscape. INFERNO ISN"T A RUMOR
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 1:16 PM
It's always a rumor until the park announces, and even then it's never 100% until you're on it and it's moving.

Jacob
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 4:43 PM
FOR REAL? :)

-------------
Derrek
Voelker
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 4:47 PM
Maybe this should go to a non coasterbuzz forum? I think Jeff's problem is that they were 140 messages leading nowhere. Go to my site and enter the PKI forum under Ohio; I'll be glad to have ya!

-------------
Rollercoasters are the secret of life!

http://www.woodencoaster.com
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 4:55 PM
Or, head to my forum where you can discuss in further detail about anything you want.

And Jeff closed down the other two due to about 3 or 4 posts about that having the most post ever

-------------
http://www.islandguide.8m.com
all about PKI
the Beasts` Den
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 5:01 PM
The whole point was to ask people what they thought it could be. If 140 posts went nowhere, then why were there 139 and you could even say almost 280 responses to this subject. Obviously, people cared and were interested or else it wouldn't have gone so far. And by the "end" of the topic, we figured out about "inferno" which was the point and it and also the PKI Construction thread was closed just because...?

-------------
Danny
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 5:31 PM
my point exactly Koaster King, If the thread wasn't going anywhere then why'd it sort of get 280 responses!
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 6:01 PM
Does anyone else think it's possible that PKI execs have floated the INFERNO story to quelch the huge rumors that everyone has gotten so carried away with?

I think it's likely that the PKI guys are letting everyone know that it's not a coaster, so when the announcement is made people won't be disappointed.

Jacob
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 6:11 PM
Maybe you should read it again.

"The other thread was closed because it wasn't going anywhere. There is no conspiracy and I'm fairly certain the moderators and I have a hundred better things to do than worry about the comparative length of threads. My God, if you spend that much time thinking about it, it's time to go outside and actually ride something instead of figuring out ways to prove there is some great oppressive force trying to keep you down on a coaster site." Jeff

-------------
If Millennium Force doesn't go upside-down, then how could Mantis?
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 6:31 PM
Yeah, force. I read it thoroughly, because I believe it was geared in response to me. So, I know it was going someone and it didn't seem to be in strong opposition. The only problem was that there wasn't one.

-------------
Danny
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 6:37 PM
I just want to make one comment on the inferno rumor. While, it appears that this rumorsis pretty constant, the one thing that I`ve heard that varies is the location of this new "flat ride." Some reports have been saying it will not be located on the former site of KCKC, while othere say that is where "inferno" will be placed.

-------------
www.geocities.com/coastersrz I`ve riden Son of Beast 38 times!
+0
Monday, June 18, 2001 6:41 PM
There was no "unknown reason." I was tired of seeing pages and pages of speculation. Just wait until they announce something. In the mean time, why don't we talk about the park is it exists this year.

I really don't get how people lose interest in existing rides the day they open.

It would be a very good idea that you not start threads with a slap in my face.

-------------
Jeff
Webmaster/Admin - CoasterBuzz.com
+0

Closed topic.

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC