Park Employee ?

Wednesday, December 5, 2001 6:25 PM
I was wandering if anyone knew what parks offer housing to their seasonal employees.
Wednesday, December 5, 2001 6:36 PM
CP and SFGAm come to mind. Both offer discounted housing to their employees. SFGAm's is off-site. Also it seems you have to be involved in their college program to qualify. Here is the link. Scroll down to housing program.
""An hour wait for a 2 minute thrill. Yes, we need our heads examined""

*** This post was edited by Chitown on 12/5/2001. ***

Wednesday, December 5, 2001 6:49 PM
You do not need to be in the SFGAm college program to receive housing.  You do, however, need atleast a year of dorm-living experience to participate in the SFGAm housing program.

*** This post was edited by SFGRAMBoy20 on 12/5/2001. ***

Thursday, December 6, 2001 3:59 AM
Disney's housing for College Program kids was terrific.  I don't know how it is now.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC