I'm heading down to Orlando in early June. The last time I was down there was for the millenium celebration. If someone can answer these questions for me, that would be much appreciated.
1) Where is the best place to view Illuminations at Epcot? Is 30 min in advance early enough?
2) How do I get the seatbelt only seat on Tower of Terror? Which seat is it?
3) Are all of the Disney rides out of rehab? Are there any down right now or any that will go down for rehab shortly?
4) Is Dueling Dragons dueling again? I heard that it wasn't for a while. Is Spider-man running reliably?
5) What is the best way to attack Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom?
6) What are midweek wait times on: Space Mt., Tower of Terror, Primeval Whirl, Test Track, Hulk, and Spiderman?
Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Most of your disney questions can be answered at this site its pretty good info on it.
Army Rangers lead the way
1) Not sure where is the best, but half hour-fortyfive mintues is usualy enough time for a decent seat.
2) The seat belt seat is the middle seat in the very back row of the elevator. If you want it, talk to the bell hop and they should be able to accomadate you.
4) Dueling Dragons has been dueling last I knew (last week). Spiderman will usually have occasional down time, but nothing prolonged.
5) At Magic Kindom get fastpasses for low capactiy attractions (buzz lightyear, Winnie the pooh etc.) If you arrive at the park at opening get many fastpasses at a time for attractions (ie: if the first return time is already passed, keep getting fastpasses)
Animal Kindom: get a fastpass for the safari quickly and then just do the rest a any pace, except for Dinosaur: hit it a lunch.
6) Space: 30min, TOT: 30-45min, PW: 15min-1hour(hard to predict), Test 45min-1.5hour, Hulk: 1 hour in morn, walk on later. Spiderman: 1hour consistently.
Disney, haven't been in ~5 years, I'm of no real help....OK, don't bother agreeing with me on that one...;).
DD always duels unless one of the tracks is down, the variable-speed lifthill virtually guarantees it....probably about 3-5% of my rides have been non-dueling. Spidey had some more downtime a year or so ago, is pretty reliable now. Spidey has a consistent wait time, low-capacity...as mentioned, the worst waits for Hulk are early on - so go to DD fiirst, catch Hulk later....:). ENJOY!
You must be logged in to post