Saturday, August 18, 2001 11:56 AM
Does anyone about a release date for this game?
X SFWoA 115
Saturday, August 18, 2001 12:00 PM
What does this mean?? Does anyone about a release date for this game?
If your asking If anyone knows when its going to be relesed... He said Around October of this year.
Your Connection to SFWoA!
Saturday, August 18, 2001 12:09 PM
I am pretty sure you knew what I meant. I meant "Does anyone know about a release date for this game?" And by the way you misspelled release.
Saturday, August 18, 2001 12:49 PM
The realese date is October.
Craig the Coaster Freak
Saturday, August 18, 2001 1:53 PM
While the release date is October, I doubt it will come out then. The Danimation boards are waiting for Scream Machines and it hasn't come out yet. All I am trying to say is that Ole Lange might need more time. I know the models are finished for the B&M stand up and sit down trains.
Check for organized info(instead of listening to my rambling) at www.nolimitscoaster.de
Saturday, August 18, 2001 2:17 PM
To settle things a little more straight, I have e-mailed him shortly after he released his latest update, and here are a few tid-bits I found on the "game" of what is to be released.
1) There will be no real or artifical people in the game. Too many polygons to deal with for the average graphics card... so that was scrapped (there were supposed to be some originally).
2) There will only be B&M Sit-down, Floorless & Inverted; Schwartzkauf; & Arrow/Vekoma type coasters. The Stand-Up model on B&M is a maybe if he has time, and there WILL NOT
be any intamin or any hyper coaster models unfortunately.
- Any future additions of tracks and trains will be in version 1.1
3) The sound will be basically the same as it was in the second demo. No unseen people screams, no background music or "park" ambience sound FX.
4) Even though the name is called "No Limits", there will be a limit of 100 meters in height (in english, I guess that's like 320 feet or so). Also the park space is limited too.
5) Coaster cars can crash, but they won't explode. Since it's not a kids game, it's a simulation... there aren't going to be too many little touches.
6) Finally, the game will be released in time by the fall (like November). How? I am not sure. I could not figure that out, but it will probably be downloadable like most shareware-type games.
The Great Escape... Soon to become Six Flags Adirondack Escape!!!
Saturday, August 18, 2001 5:02 PM
It's going to be sooo awesome! If the editor is truly as powerful as he describes, I'm going to have A LOT of fun. Although, I love playing around in AutoCAD Lite, hehehe.
Rollercoaster -PA http://gandc.20m.com/index.html