New Rollercoaster for GADV - 2008

Sunday, September 17, 2006 2:32 PM
Most of you that know me from **** know that I have had the inside scoop for the park since Kingda Ka debuted. I shared the information beforehand. As El Toro approached, I left clues and what not as to what the ride would be, eventually letting everyone in on the secret before the announcement. I was banned from that site for sharing the information "illegaly"(meanwhile, that's impossible). I was un-banned and am not willing to share information to the site.

I thought I'd share it with some of you. Six Flags Great Adventure will be recieving quite the roller coaster for the 2008 season.. No doubt leaving a mark on thrill seekers for that summer.

If enough of you want me to, I'm willing to give you some details.

-Makel.

[link removed -J] *** Edited 9/17/2006 11:32:15 PM UTC by Jeff***

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 2:40 PM
DantheCoasterman's avatar Yeah right.
+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 2:43 PM
Don't get smart, I'm really not looking for that crap here.

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 2:46 PM
Those who know don't tell.

Those who tell don't know.

Besides....I'm too busy looking forward to 2007 to worry about 2008 :) *** Edited 9/17/2006 6:48:57 PM UTC by Peabody***

Real Cbuzz quote of the day - "The classes i take in collage are so mor adcanced then u could imagen. Dont talk about my emglihs" - Adamforce
+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 2:46 PM
Why not...I'm interested...

Haha no I'm not giving Patrick the finger

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 2:56 PM
DantheCoasterman's avatar If its true then put me on the list of people who want to know about it.
+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 3:08 PM
I think that's a SUBSTANTIAL if thanks to new managment.
Real Cbuzz quote of the day - "The classes i take in collage are so mor adcanced then u could imagen. Dont talk about my emglihs" - Adamforce
+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:26 PM
Pssssh. Anyway! This is not Burke & Co. anymore. Six Flags has bigger issues to confront and deal with.

Fate is the path of least resistance.

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:31 PM
Man is it the off-season already?
+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:00 PM
wow.. 2 hours and this thread isn't locked yet? :)
"Life's What You Make It, So Let's Make It Rock!"
+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:00 PM
Yup... SFMM season tickets are only 70$ now lol
[http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nolimit4ze.png
+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:11 PM
^^ Hush! We don't actually want this thread locked ;)

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:26 PM
I'm interested. Lets hear it, makel. SFGAdv has a great variety of coasters... looping, flying, inverted, hyper, mine train, wood, racing, launched, floorless, enclosed... what's next?
+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:30 PM
What, do you want a cookie or something? You're special. So whoopdecrap.

Here's a quarter. Go call somebody who cares.

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:32 PM
I could care less if they built the world's greatest coaster.

Call me when they actually bring their quality of operations and employees up to "kind of sh*tty". Then I'll be impressed!

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:39 PM

Michael Darling said:
Here's a quarter. Go call somebody who cares.
On what phone?

Also, your main problem, makel, is that no one believes you. Why should they? You haven't given them any reason to trust a single word you say. That doesn't mean you're lying, but it doesn't help. Give them something substantial, and maybe you'll have a few fans.

Welcome back, red train, how was your ride?!
+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:43 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to mention you were banned from another site before beginning another speculatory post.

If you truly have something worthy about a ride that won't be there until 2008...please share it.

If you truly don't, please don't.

Here's To Shorter Lines & Longer Trip Reports!

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:09 PM
Actually, on GADV.com, the problem wasn't that nobody believed me, which I could honestly care less about. There's no reason to hide this information.. The problem was that I shouldn't be telling.. go to the site yourself.. ask around.

As for the roller coaster, it will be a 4th dimension, or if you will, "ball" coaster.

I guess for those who don't believe, I'll just wait until speculation starts heating up until I deliver more details.

The ride will come with a new section(hint, one they are building *THIS* year for next season)..

It's going to be a fantastic ride built by Intamin, which I believe will be there second time around trying this coaster, so the downtime could probably get crazy.

But hey, it's going to look reaaaaaaaal nice. *** Edited 9/17/2006 10:10:16 PM UTC by makel***

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:20 PM
It's going to be a Ball coaster themed to the Wiggles!?!?!?!?!?!? ;)

+0
Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:24 PM
so for those of us who DO believe, will you reveal more?
This ain't no book you can close, when the big light hits your eyes. Cropduster-Riot Act-Pearl Jam
+0

You must be logged in to postClosed topic.

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC