Need help with a ride name and maker!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004 2:15 AM
I'm looking for a kids powered ride, where they move a one seater car by pushing and pulling a handle. It goes as fast as they can push and pull. Knoebles (I believe) has one called the Hand Cars. Knott's and Kiddieland (IL) also has one.

Does anybody know who makes it and it's name. I am looking into purchasing one. Also if you know of any used ride sites it would be helpful. I found and Rides-4-U but no luck, considering I don't know much about the ride.


Tuesday, October 26, 2004 2:40 AM
The company is called the KAR Company originally called Hodge's Handcars. Knoebels is/was part owners of the company. I don't have any #'s but I'm sure if you call Knoebels they can more than likely point you in the right direction for buying one.
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 12:15 PM
The one at Knotts is made by Sellner ( Look under kiddeie rides on their site.
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 9:25 PM
Thanks! Anyone know of used ride sites?
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:25 PM
Rides 4 U, Italrides,Amusement, plus a lot of the manufactuers will sometimes have used equipment for sale.
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:58 AM
Here's a list of ride companies. Hope it helps.
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 1:00 AM
Here's the list Sorry!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC