* This schedule covers the whole month of August from 8/9 - 8/30
* Except for the triple-threat of shows on 8/30, ALL show times are at 10:00AM.
8/9 - Disney's Animal Kingdom - A little dated...but good anyway.
8/11 - What's New Orlando 2005
8/14 - Hotel Hershey - Though there's not a lot of HP footage, I love this hotel, even though it's not really my taste?
8/15 - Busch Gardens Tampa : Revealed - This show has eluded me for a while now...so I'm waiting for this one too.
8/16 - Disney Cruiseline - If your a fan of the IMAGINEERS you'll like this show.
8/22 - Sea World Revealed - An oldie...but a goodie!
8/23 - Undiscovered Walt-Disney World - If this is the one I've seen before it's very informative, and very good!
8/29 - Secrets Of Hershey - Not to be confused with the above show. This show has more park footage. And if I remember right, follows a family around on an all expenses paid trip of Hershey.
8/30 - TRIPLE THREAT TIME!
* Secrets Of Hershey - 5pm (see above info.)
* WDW Resorts : Behind The Scenes - 6pm
* Dollywood - 7pm ...Another oldie, so don't expect any THUNDERHEAD footage, or future revealings.
...There are other programs I didn't list, (mostly about Disney resorts). If your interested check under Daily Listings on TravelChannel.com
You must be logged in to post