After a breif hiatus of being down, the LeSourdsville Lake website is back up, and a whole lot better.
The site is still under construction, but the only area that appears to be under construction is the Rides section.
Available for perusal:
* Descriptions of the three live shows - each performed 4 times daily (shows start this week), and mention of a fourth show. Live bands and fireworks every Friday night
* Driving directions to the park
* Operating Hours
Of special interst: The park will be open weekends in September when PKI is closed for private parties!!!!
* Ticket Information: (All prices subject to taxation)
Of special interest: Effective July 11, Thursdays are Dollar Days at LeSourdsville - $1 to park, $1 to get in the gate, $1 rides. unlike the Sneak-A-Peak days, ride wristbands will be available for $14.95 (+tax). Also those weekends in September and October, the ride wristbands will be lowered to $9.95 all day.
* A fill out comment card is also available for use
* Group Sales information and catering information (and pricing) is all out for perusal in case anybody wants to plan their own coaster outing (25 people minimum). It also states that the picnic grove is for catered picnics only.
* A link for Couch's Campers in case you want to really support Couch by purchasing a camper.
Dave "Who like Chuck, encourages everybody to come support our newly reborn classic park" Bowers
Can we change the name of Top Gun to your mom so no one wants to ride your mom?
Dave, Thanks for the update, I'll have to check it out :)
Ninja, Im sure you can be dropped off in front of the park, The drive in the front used to be a continuous loop. I don't know if that is still the case but it is still there.
Lesourdsville Lake, The great American amusement park opens the season June 6th Thurs-Sun every week. Park phone is (513)539-2193
Ninja: If you pull in the main entrance you can go straight ahead to a "drop off" area, instead of parking by going in the entrance and turning right to the toll plaza.
You must be logged in to post