Magazine Subscriptions

Monday, July 8, 2002 1:02 PM

Sorry if this topic has been brought up before, but I searched for it with no luck. I was wondering if anybody know of any place on the internet I could get roller coaster magazine subscriptions. I have looked at and several magazine online retailers with no luck. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks! Keep on coasting. :)

The former CPJunkie. Damn thing wouldn't let me log in. New email and here I am. :)

Monday, July 8, 2002 3:43 PM
In order to get a roller coaster magazine, you need to join some kind of club. Join ACE at and you can get ACE news and their Rollercoaster! magazine. The best magazine that deals with rollercoasters is called First Drop, which you can get by joining the European Coaster Club at . You can't find them at any magazine shops or online retails. You have to join a coaster club. There are also many other magazines available from some of the smaller coaster clubs. So all you need to do is search for the club and you will find their magazines.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC