Kansas one of few states without amusement ride injury reporting requirements

Posted Monday, May 22, 2017 9:20 AM | Contributed by Jeff

Current law does not require the state of Kansas to get an official report when an amusement park or carnival ride contributes to a serious injury or death. Most states already require amusement park owners to report an accident resulting in a serious injury or death.

Read more from The Wichita Eagle.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2022, POP World Media, LLC