1. What roller coaster is going to be your first of the season (if you have ridden allready this year state what it was anyways)?
2. What roller coaster do you plan on riding on for the first time this year are you most excited to ride?
2. Mummy (USF)
I will probably ride Xcelerator first. Most excited to ride X again, and also check out Boomerang Bay at Great America.
2. Not positive if I'll get to Hershey, but Storm Runner if I do.
Most anticipated: Silver Bullet
2) I'm excited to ride Spinning Dragons and Timberline Twister.
2. Hopefully one of the coasters at Magic Springs. If not that, then DelGrosso's Crazy Mouse.
2) Depends on what college I go to and if I can convince my parents to stop by SFOT ont he way to Tech....If so, then I'll be riding Judge Roy Scream for the first time. If I go to UT, I guess I'll be excited to ride Poltergeist. If I go to Tech and can't get my parents to stop by SFOT, then my only new coaster for the year will be Wild Maus at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, assuming I get to ride it.
2. My most anticipated of this year is either Shivering Timbers or Thunderhead.
The most anticipated coaster? Probably Storm Runner, as well as Thunderhead, as well as all my faves. :-D
It's going to be an awesome year!
2. Top Thrill Dragster and Shivering Timbers. But with a big Ohio trip planned for the summer, it's kinda hard not to get excited about EVERYTHING. :)
I to will make Thunderhead my first coaster of the year.
Most anticipated: Phantom's Revenge. I can't believe I *still* haven't been to Kennywood. I'm such a loser. Of course, I don't have that trip planned yet, but it WILL happen this year. Seriously.
2. Storm Runner
Pending a checking of the calendars for opening dates (which I haven't done yet) this will be the first year I don't do SFWoA/CP on their opening weekend, but the resident launch whore must experience the new breed of launch first ;) Plus, I wanna get a fix on Wildcat and Lightning Racer to make sure that I get it through my head to buy an E-Saver to Nashville for Thunderhead!
2.Hmm, Millie, Maggie, TTD, or Thunderhead......?
Or, maybe I'll just be happy to get to Dolly's Splash Country and hit the new Proslide tornado at WhiteWater.
2. Storm Runner. I've been following the construction all along.
Looks like my first coaster of 2004 will be(if all goes well... knock wood) the Giant Dipper at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
My most anticipated coaster? Well looks like it is going to be a big year for me an "new" coasters. I will be experiencing X, Goliath, Superman, Xcelerator, Ghostrider, Matterhorn, etc etc etc for the first time and am stoked about those. But I'd have to say a coaster closer to home has my attention... Thunderhead at Dollywood looks to be a winner!
As for most anticipated new coaster of the year, I havent really nailed down my summer plans yet so I'm gonna have to go with the Hurricane for that. I am excited to see the new area going in at SFGAm and the renovations being made to Big Chiefs as well as the new woodie at Timber Falls in the Dells if it really is done (seeing I havent seen a single contruction pic and they are saying it will be done this year, I just dont see how it will be possible)
You must be logged in to post