Posted Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:12 PM | Contributed by VitaminsAndGravy
Wild Adventures is back in business after a chemical spill yesterday. The park is fully operational. But yesterday it was closed because more than two hundred gallons of hydrochloric acid spilled in a maintenance building.
Read more from WCTV/Tallahassee.
I've heard of dropping acid, but this is ridiculous!
That reminds me of when I was working as a lifeguard. I was handed a bucket, some rubber gloves and a scrub brush and told to clean the starting blocks from top to bottom.
Well, you trust your employer to not just hand you an open 5-gallon bucket of sulfuric acid, right?? Right?? Yeah, you can guess what happens.
Then, I got I'm trouble for " hiding in the shower" (aka trying to rinse away the chemicals that are causing severe burning and melted away my red swim trunks) when I should be out at the pool.
Put my notice in the next day. :)
Melted swim trunks? Geez.
I think TimberRider hacked RavenPhile's account.
Nah, I kept my story short and to the point.
You must be logged in to post