Huss Tristar?

Thursday, October 18, 2001 9:30 PM
Hey y'all!!
     Hey does anyone know if any permanent park has a Huss Tristar??? They look like alot of fun, but they seem very rare. Just wondering! Thanks!

                               ><> Aaron <><

Thursday, October 18, 2001 9:49 PM
SFGRAM has one called Triple Play.
Déjà vu kicks all forms of butt!!!!
Thursday, October 18, 2001 11:26 PM
They don't seem to be running it though, at least not this year.
Friday, October 19, 2001 4:20 AM
SFGAm's Triple play is not a tristar. It is a trioka or however it's spelled, just like CP's is named.
Friday, October 19, 2001 4:44 AM
The only park i have seen with this ride listed is Idlewild in PA, they call it Trinado.  It looks cool with nice swooping sensations.  Would be a good addition to any flat ride lineup.  What is the ride that Kings Dominion is getting called Triple Spin?
Friday, October 19, 2001 5:37 AM

super7 said:
"What is the ride that Kings Dominion is getting called Triple Spin?"

I have it on good faith that the PKD ride will be PGA's old Triple Play (i.e. a troika)
Hey Chitown, please close this topic and kick both of them off the furoms (sic). 2Hostyl and Jack Daniels No 7 do not belong in these forums at all. Plus 2Hostyl seems to have a problem to complaine (sic) alot and get into it with others. - IL_MForce_Junkie
Friday, October 19, 2001 9:27 AM
TrBbiggar my bad. i get those confused.

It is not nice to correct people in a nasty way. Hasn't your momma taught you anything?

*** This post was edited by Stoogemanmoe on 10/19/2001. ***


You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC