I'm starting a guess that coaster game forum.
Here are the rules:
1. I will start us off with one of my own
2. If you are the first one to get it right, I will notify you.
3. If I notiffy you, you will start your own.
4. You shall give 3 hints or one photo and if no one guesses the coaster within a week, you or someone else will start a new one.
5 if someone else guesses your coaster first please tell them so they can make their own.
6. Please no cheating an only give one photo or three hints.
Now, here is one to start us off:
1 the rollercoaster I am thinking of is a coaster in the great lakes states
2 it is a wood coaster that is under 90 feet tall
3 this coaster is not at a six flags park.
Not a bad game, but I think it's a little difficult due to the sheer amount of coasters...my guess would
be Blue Streak.
I give you credit for coming up with the game, but the clues are way to vague!
There are eight states that have shores on one or more of the great lakes: New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
According to RCDB NY,PA and OH have over 20 coaster that fit your guidlines alone.
The questions need to be a little bit more specific.
Okay, by great lakes states I mean illinois, indiana, wisconsin, michigan, and ohio. I hope someone gets this so I don't have to come up with the q's
Ill take The Rapists for $400 Alex.
Is it Wolverine Wildcat?
Yes Regulus! You are right!
1. I am thinking of a color.
2. It is visible to the human eye.
3. It can not be seen when it is pitch dark.
Guess the color.
Whoever guesses correctly gets to pick the next color. :p
:) yeah i saw them doing this on coasterfuel, and it worked out well, so i brought it to coasterbuzz because you guys are cooler than them, but i guess not :(
Having made the correct guess I'll post my question for guess the coaster.
Clue No. One. It is Wood.
Clue No. Two. It is less than 100' Tall
Clue No. Three. It is outside the USA