Friday, April 18, 2003 9:02 PM
SFKK is my home park and Greezed lightnin' is the new coaster, and I have some questions.
1. Does anyone know when the ride will open?
2. Do you have to have a partner to ride?
3. Are the lines quick, since the ride is so short, seeing as my SFKK is so slowwwww.
4. Is it a good ride, is it worth a long wait time, seeing as it will probably have one.
Saturday, April 19, 2003 8:54 AM
1. It's supposed to be open to the public next Saturday (26th), although that is subject to change, as it was already changed from today.
2. Nope, but you probably will end up having one.
3. I would expect anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour on the coaster's opening day.
4. I haven't ridden it, but I have heard nothing but praise about it.
I'd think the wait time will be shorter than Chang once they get GL up and running, seeing that the ride time is much shorter, plus you don't have to deal with the whole stand-up coaster issue.
Saturday, April 19, 2003 1:56 PM
It ain't Monte....but it's better than any other steel in *the Kingdom*...;)
Acronymphomania (n): the socially unacceptable love of heights, and acronyms
Thanks for the memories #23...there is NO "next Jordan"
Saturday, April 19, 2003 7:48 PM
Thankx, I was there today and finally saw it in action, and wow that thing look likes fun. Plus that horn is extremely loud.