Fury 325 opens in media preview at Carowinds

Posted Thursday, March 26, 2015 11:45 AM | Contributed by Jeff

Fury 325 at Carowinds - which opens Saturday – provides several scary moments (including a couple before even getting on).

Read more and see photos and video from The Charlotte Observer.

Related parks

Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:02 PM

Completely loved the ride! It is my favorite hyper/giga for sure. If you enjoyed Leviathan, it is a slightly more aggressive, improved version of it.

It has a completely different feel for B&M I thought. More aggressive, perhaps? Airtime is stronger, transitions quicker, excellent pacing and of course, extremely smooth.

I just wish we could have Fury in Ohio. .. Kings Island, I think you need a B&M giga now! :P

+1Loading
Thursday, March 26, 2015 10:03 PM

Loved the ride, I've never ridden Leviathan so I can't compare them. I overheard someone saying that they had clocked Fury at just over 100mph, don't know if that's true..first time I rode it the mid course trim didn't slow the train at all, later it was kissing it pretty hard..

Last edited by waynethexplorer, Thursday, March 26, 2015 10:05 PM
+1Loading
Friday, March 27, 2015 12:23 AM

It's funny how some things never change.

+5Loading
Saturday, March 28, 2015 12:38 AM

Fury is the best B&M coaster I've ever ridden. Got two rides. Bith at Nite. Can't wIt for more tomorrow. I'll share more tomorrow or Sunday.

+2Loading
Saturday, March 28, 2015 2:10 AM

Watching this video, it looks like this is pretty aggressive for a B&M coaster. It looked like there was some pretty serious air, and the transitions are sharper than their typical design. I would really love to ride this thing, especially at night. Very cool!

+0
Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:16 PM

Posted my review in the TR Forum.

+0
Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:53 PM

It is time for Knotts to do whatever they have to do to get the city's approval to build one of these. I can't believe the entire state of California is without a B&M hyper/giga.

+2Loading
Sunday, March 29, 2015 12:51 AM

Um... Don't you own the place?

+3Loading

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC