E-cigarette device explodes on Hogwarts Express, causing injuries, at Universal Orlando

Posted | Contributed by Jeff

A young man and a 14-year-old girl sustained injuries when his vaporizing device exploded while riding the Hogwarts Express train between the Universal theme parks. The ride sustained minor damage to a seat.

Read more from The Orlando Sentinel.

rollergator's avatar

In the time before electronic devices like hoverboards and e-cigarettes malfunctioned like this: "It seems a magic wand malfunctioned and shot a fireball at the girl."

Don't let amateurs handle magical implements...


You still have Zoidberg.... You ALL have Zoidberg! (V) (;,,;) (V)

Jeff's avatar

Not that I advocate smoking, but I think sucking on a metal tube that makes vapor looks even more ridiculous.


Jeff - Editor - CoasterBuzz.com - My Blog - Phrazy

Douche flute


But then again, what do I know?

And some of them are more like clarinets.

rollergator's avatar


You still have Zoidberg.... You ALL have Zoidberg! (V) (;,,;) (V)

Maybe this will cause people to finally stop thinking vapes are a safe alternative to smoking?


Hey, let's ride (random Intamin coaster). What? It's broken down? I totally didn't expect that.

The real issue here is Lithium Ion batteries. Again.

LostKause's avatar

I'd much rather the people in my family who vape do that instead of smoke, which is what they used to do. The air I breath is cleaner and the house actually smells like the scented wax cubes that I put into the melting dish, and not cigarettes. Plus, it has improved their health, and probably mine too.


You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2023, POP World Media, LLC
Loading...