CORNBALL EXPRESS SLEEPER HIT OF 2001?

Friday, July 6, 2001 3:29 PM
THE RIDE IS FULL OF AIRTIME LAST CAR LAST ROW ,OUT OF CONTROL! FLYING OUT OF MY SEAT AND LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF,EXCELLENT DROPS,GREAT VIEWS A GREAT COASTER, MABYE THE BEST FAMILY WOODIE EVER BUILT...209 COASTERS UNDER MY BELT...15YR ACE MEMBER.. RIDE THIS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 3:36 PM
caps button...off.
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 3:40 PM
no need to yell...

-------------
The Coaster Mainframe: Coaster media for all!
http://www.crosswinds.net/~coastermainframe/
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 3:42 PM
I didnt know that typing in caps was such a no no Im learning more and more everyday. *** This post was edited by IGGY "KING OF COASTERS" on 7/6/2001. ***
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 4:01 PM
Thats why you read the FAQ before you start posting...;)

-------------
A New World. A New Technology. One Last Hope for Salvation. Neon Genesis Evangelion
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 4:14 PM
Coastercraver....cool name..what is a Neon Genesis Evangelion??????????
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 4:23 PM
I am dying to ride more CCI creations, especially Cornball Express! The ride looks great by itself, let alone being shoe-horned into that tiny area. People who get to ride a lot of CCI coasters are really lucky.

Actually, I think a lot of CCI coasters really are "sleeping hits" if you think about it:(. Most of CCI's coasters are placed in small parks located out of the way, so not many people get to ride them if they don't know that they're there:(:(! I really hope we see more CCI's built next year than this year because from the reviews I've heard, they're all GREAT!

-------------
A New World. A New Technology. One Last Hope for Salvation. Neon Genesis Evangelion *** This post was edited by Coastercraver on 7/7/2001. ***
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 4:24 PM
I agree, Cornball Express is worthy of praise, and although every one that's ridden it likes it, it is definatley the sleeper hit of 2001.

-------------
Thank you for challenging The Raging Bull. We hope you enjoy the rest of you're day here at Six Flags Great America.
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 4:32 PM
RagingBullGuy...glad to see some else agree!!!---------Dont fight it Ride it----last car last row---
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 4:45 PM
How could anyone not agree? CCI is magnificent! This coaster sure packs a punch, and it rates as one of my top coasters. :)

-------------
Thank you for challenging The Raging Bull. We hope you enjoy the rest of you're day here at Six Flags Great America.
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 5:41 PM
Just rode it yesterday (though it wasn't my first time yesterday, I rode it on Media Day) but I love this ride more and more! The back seat is definatelly the place to be...being pulled over that first twisting drop is amazing! Tons and tons of airtime!

-------------
I'm going to be at CP July 10th & 11th. I'll be at SFWOA the 12th of July. See you there! *** This post was edited by Glitch01 on 7/6/2001. ***
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 6:53 PM
On a side note Glitch...im going to CP on the 10th also.
+0
Friday, July 6, 2001 8:23 PM
I am now begging my parents to go to Indiana Beach when I'm on vacation in Ohio this August. How could I skip the opportunity to ride such a wonderfully rated coaster! I'm counting down the days...:)

-------------
A New World. A New Technology. One Last Hope for Salvation. Neon Genesis Evangelion
+0
Saturday, July 7, 2001 9:34 AM
You'll enjoy it if you go! Maybe you'll get splashed on the first drop, it happens every once in a while ;)

By the way, it now has on-ride pictures! It's Indiana Beach's first coaster to have them. The booth for the pics was not open yet, but the flashes were going off.

joey isch - awesome! Hope to see you there :)

-------------
I'm going to be at CP July 10th & 11th. I'll be at SFWOA the 12th of July. See you there!
+0
Saturday, July 7, 2001 9:45 AM
Glitch I went last sunday and man that is one amazing rollercoaster. I didn't see anyflashes going off but heading for the hoosier hurricanes line I seen a car get splashed by the log fume. This has to be one of the best woodies I have ever rode.

-------------
Jordon "the jackal" Dunham
Team Berserk Blue
+0
Saturday, July 7, 2001 10:00 AM
The on-ride pics must have been installed during the week or so, but the booth wasn't even open yet, so it's not like they were operating when I went either, heh. They are located on the first drop, just before the splash zone. It has 6 flashes, so each car on the train will have a picture of the 4 riders. At night it's a pretty cool strobe light too. The ride is just full of surprises!

-------------
I'm going to be at CP July 10th & 11th. I'll be at SFWOA the 12th of July. See you there!
+0
Saturday, July 7, 2001 12:10 PM
I have also ridden this, and I loved it. It is perfect for an park. It takes up no space. What a spectacular ride! The air is great, I thought I would fly out with those on position lap bars. It is one of my favorites.
-------------
Bull rides:69
Batman rides:42
+0
Saturday, July 7, 2001 12:36 PM
On my way today GO!!! CORNBALL EXPRESS!!!!!
+0
Saturday, July 7, 2001 4:36 PM
How long is it? I was under the impression that it was pretty short.
+0
Saturday, July 7, 2001 6:36 PM
I think the official length count is 2,200 ft. long. It may seem short, but it's a really nice ride full of surprises everywhere.

-------------
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC