I went to SF St. louis (read my trip report) on July 3, and they had the coolest tshirt i have ever seen. So i bought it, here is what it said
Top 10 reasons I ride roller coasters!
10. The sign said i only had to be this tall....no other skill required
9. First you go up, then you go down
8. Its like being in the spin dry cycle after the water ride
7. I like it fast
6. Whree else can i get a photo of myself that makes me look so good?
5. Chicks dig guys who ride coasters
4. Strap in, hang on, and ride like the wind
3. The thumbs up signal makes me feel im cool
2. I thought this was the bathroom line
1. I like getting my lap bar checked
Six Flags St. Louis
I just had to buy it!
*** This post was edited by coaster-freak on 7/7/2002. ***
Drop Oup at PKD in 2003!
84 coasters in Track Record!! Hypersonic XLC # 100 in July. Waiting for the 305 foot drop tower in 2003. Thank you PKD.
Track Record: 110 and counting.....
I'm gonna have to look for that on my next trip to SFA,where did you find it? was it in the flags shop?
Right now I've got my eye on this really cool Batwing t-shirt at SFA which has a pretty hefty price tag of around $18.00 or so,I'm gonna try to snag it on my next SFA trip.
I lost my hat on Poison Ivy. How pathetic.
You must be logged in to post