2. Is there any diffrence between the red and black trains? I went on the black train and my first ride was extreamly rough and shaky
3: I heard on the coasterbuzz newsheadline that they are doing something to the ride. What are they doing?
4. How was the ride in the 80's? What do you remember that made the ride thrilling/terrifying that has changed now and why has it changed
"Roar" You'll never hear the end of it!
2. no, no difference, just the shell color.
3.nope, not doing anythng to the ride (unfortunately).
4. Can't answer that, but from all accounts, if you were able to ride colossus before the fat women was ejected to her death(the reason for the reprofiling), boy oh boy was it a treat. A negative 2 treat. =)
2. No difference for me either, cept i sit next to cute girls more occasionally on the black one ;)
3. Nothing will be done with the ride, but they could at least speed up the lift and turn off the trims
4.My mom told me that the ride was terrifying when she went for the first time to SFMM (fall or summer of 82). Since then she hasn't gone on it again, which surprises me since it's not much anymore. :( To ride it in the 80's...
Bow Down to...The Sleeping Smiley!!
You must be logged in to post