Posted Monday, August 28, 2006 6:46 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike, Greg and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Cedar Point's Tony Clark joins us to talk about the park's 2007 project.
- Can you train people to not be stupid?
- Creepy crawly stuff in water parks.
- Son of Beast a question mark, even though enthusiasts have little love for the ride.
- Busch Gardens Europe announces Griffon, a B&M floorless dive coaster.
- SeaWorld San Antonio will score an Atlantis-themed ride.
- Bell's finally gets approval after not-in-my-backyard battle.
- Mike says nobody in Chicago cares about Santa's Village.
- Tales of scary carnivals in Ohio.
- Golden Ticket Awards announced.
- Check out BooBuzz 2006 at Cedar Point. Exclusive ride time on Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster!
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast
Monday, August 28, 2006 7:51 PM
Sorry Jeff but the best picture is the one of Stan on the top of Big Shot on the Stratosphere in Vegas now thats crazy.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 1:54 AM
Vip3D.com is a different site. But indeed is Keith the best.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:37 AM
I am from the Chicago area....and I care about Santa's Village. Not from an enthusiast point of view though as there was not coasters that are worthy of my time IMO. But from a historical sense. I grew up there. And now my nephews are just getting to the age where we could start going. It will be missed.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 5:21 PM
Another great show, keep up the good work guys =)
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:41 PM
I appreciate the interview with Tony Clark, I'm sold on CoasterBuzz now. Thanks!