Posted Monday, December 26, 2005 3:14 AM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- There's nothing to talk about with regards to Six Flags for a change.
- Conneaut Lake Park: Is it even a viable business anymore?
- The bonuses at Euro Disney go away for the working folk while the managers get theirs.
- The Disney World Resort is doing a podcast. We contemplate the place of podcasting in the world, especially when it's used as a marketing tool.
- Cedar Fair does 75 straight quarters with a distribution to unit holders.
- The Pigeon Forge park with the fatal Hawk accident settles.
- We agree with the Motley Fool analyst... selling the Paramount Parks is a really bad idea.
- High Roller is history atop the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. Does anyone care?
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast