Posted Monday, December 12, 2005 12:10 AM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Pat and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Goodbye Mr. Six, we hardly knew ye. Snyder doesn't like the old man.
- Cypress Gardens: Double the intended attendance, but per capita spending and non-local tourist count not what they hoped for.
- Camp Snoopy is at risk of losing its Peanuts license. Is this kind of licensing critical to the success of a park?
- Libertyland is in trouble. What's the balance between preservation and fiscal reality?
- The Florida theme parks get to police themselves for safety. Should there be greater oversight by the state or feds?
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast