Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike, Rob, Pat, Scott and Greg review this week's news in the amusement industry. It's a super-sized, action-packed hour-long episode!
- Special guest Will Koch from Holiday World and Splashin' Safari reveals an important change in The Voyage, the new coaster the park is building for the 2006 season.
- Atlanta gets a new aquarium downtown.
- Geauga Lake scales back its water park expansion and its season. Is the park still on the right track under Cedar Fair ownership?
- Child deaths on Disney properties attributed to pre-existing conditions. The panel explores hype and the Disney microscope.
- What's a CoasterBuzz Podcast without talk of the Six Flags vs. Red Zone battle?
- Euro Disney: Still losing money.
- Universal Orlando posts a decline in revenue and attendance, but it's a special place for many of us.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain announces Tatsu, the B&M flyer, and they've got our attention.
- Stratosphere ride strands tourists in a power outage. Why does this even happen?
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast
Cool additions! Kudos to the guys of the Gravity Group and Will Koch for trying to find ways to make what looks to be an amazing ride more-so ;)
Seems to be decent, but I have to say that I expected that, just not the over-all that after another that kinda thing.
I hear that, Tek ;)
Whoa! I never knew wood could bend like that! ;)
w007! Blue Man Group mention! Didn't know you guys loved Blue Man Jeff! I'm a huge fan! That's great! I'm in Philly and I hope to make it to the NY show soon!
*** This post was edited by The Mole 11/21/2005 12:57:48 PM ***
If the post is deleted it's like it never happened.
Yeah, and I'm asking you to respect that because I'm tired of cleaning up a bunch of off-topic pissing matches. Let it go.