Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:13 AM
I got this from my daily In-The-Loop e-mail. In-The-Loop is an amusement park oriented news show broadcast in Virginia and the shows are also played on Coaster-net.com. They got a list of the top ten parks I believe, or maybe just parks that are located in or near a major city.ANyhoo, this is the list and I REALLY find it hard to understand why Astroland would be at the top, regardless of what kind of list this is, and I'm from NY.
1. Astroland Amusement Park, Brooklyn, N.Y.
2. Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay, Fla.
3. Cedar Point Amusement Park, Sandusky, Ohio.
4. Disneyland, Anaheim.
5. Kennywood Park, West Mifflin, Pa.
6. Camp Snoopy at the Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
7. Magic Kingdom, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
8. Paramount’s Carowinds, Charlotte, N.C.
9. The Boardwalk, Santa Cruz.
10. Six Flags Astroworld, Houston.
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:29 AM
That's the MSN list. Has been around for at least a couple years, and has been talked about on here a few times. I don't think anyone agrees with it.