CF Platinum pass question 2007/2008, Anyone already processed?

Tuesday, October 9, 2007 3:30 PM

Charles Nungester said:Chuck, who thought Beast was also running well and it was good to finally put myself into many rides I haven't been able to ride in awhile.

Congrats Chuck!

I also thought Sonny was MUCH improved, even though I'm one of the noted "G-train detractors". Still took a little beating, and still not a ride I consider worth the continuing investments, but at least more tolerable. Beast, we got the last lap of the night for the GP (pre-TPR ERT), and it was really good. The first half has never been my personal favorite, but the finale is still a *tour de forces*... ;)

Shame KI couldn't have worked out some arrangement to get PTCs on Sonny...

*** Edited 10/9/2007 7:36:36 PM UTC by rollergator***

+0
Tuesday, October 9, 2007 3:47 PM
Dorney isn't even processing 2008 passes until Spring of 2008... that was a bit of a bummer for me when I went to get my pass processed there last weekend (I have a 2007 Maxx Pass that I was expecting to use to get into the park next year, so that was not an issue). I purchased my Platnium Pass online so I have the voucher... I guess my biggest issue would be if I have to pay to park first day I go next year to get my pass processed as the Platinium Pass should give me free parking.
+0
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:17 PM
As long as you have the Platinum Voucher you should be able to park for "Free".
+0
Monday, October 15, 2007 8:41 PM
Interestingly, I just received the KI newsletter which states the following about 2008 passes:

VISIT HAUNT FOR FREE! All 2008 Passholders get ONE FREE VISIT THIS FALL! Use your new pass to visit the all-new Halloween Haunt or the family-friendly Nick-or-Treat or come on a Saturday this October and do both!
Read More
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2019, POP World Media, LLC