- All rides were operational except for the Giant Sky [ferris] Wheel
which had no cars attached (the cars were on the loading
- The swimming pool and Bonanza shooting gallery were closed.
- The Kosmo Jets ride is now gone-- there is a circular patch of
gravel where it used to be.
- The Kiddie Land stage was not yet re-installed (the foundation
pilings were there, but no stage).
- There are no new rides this year.
- The Dodgem exit now has a swing gate. Last year it was a turnstile.
- Pedestrians can no longer walk onto the Boston Tea Party "splash"
bridge. A swing gate was installed, and it is labeled "exit only".
I guess that they felt that the many kids running back and forth
on wet pavement was a safety risk.
- There is now a Pump It Up Premiere 3 GX machine in the Main Arcade.
- Extremely poor (one-time-use camera) photos are available at
P.S. I'm not sure about how to format my posts for this forum. Please forgive me if I have to edit this later. *** Edited 5/3/2004 3:56:12 AM UTC by James Ben***
P.P.S. Okay, I give up-- it is good enough as is. *** Edited 5/3/2004 4:02:59 AM UTC by James Ben***
You must be logged in to post