I was wondering if there is a Greyhound bus station near PKI 'cause I am planning to go there tomorrow on a bus, I checked www.greyhound.com and there is no greyhound bus station near PKI, is there? Thanks!
I'm not sure,but Sharonville's the one that I used.
Hamilton High School: Home of the Big Blue and signing of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 (and my alma mater :) )
Allow me to help you here. I can get you from the Greyhound station all the way to the park's main gate via public tranist.
1) Book your Greyhound tickets through to the Greyhound station for Cincinnati, OH (downtown)
2) Walk to GIlbert avenue, by where the main entrance is to the Greyhound station. Do not cross the street, you will find on the courner of Gilbert and Central Pkwy a Metro Bus Stop (Pole with orange stripe). Board any bus numbered 11, 69, or 24, if you are going to the park on a weekday, drop 90 cents in the farebox and request a transfer, if it is a weekend drop 50 cents in the farebox and request a transfer.
3) Ride to Government Square (Metro's hub) it looks like an outdoor bus station with numerous pavilions, main stop, everybody should be getting off the bus.
4) Walk to bus port "D" (It will have a blue and purple sign with a "D" , to confirm the route board should list "72 - Paramount's Kings Island" or "71 - Fields Ertel"
The 71 is the local, the 72 is the express, both busses will go to the park.
5) Catch either 71 or 72. If it is a weekday, fare zones will be in effect and you will be required to drop 70 cents in the farebox to make up the difference, on weekends fare zones are not in effect.
6) Enjoy your nice lengthy ride to the park.
7) The bus will drop you off in front of the park at the Passenger Drop Off/Pick Up Area. (Pedestrian Entrance), You then walk straight towards the main gate, there is a designated sidewalk from the drop off area to the gate.
(To return to Greyhound - go back to the drop off area at the park, there will be a queue maze set up at night as the busses are popular, join the queue, it will be $1.50 on weekdays, 50 cents on weekends (bus farebox will accept dollar bills) Request transfer Ride back to Government square (busses at park close will go there non-stop usually),
Busses to Greyhound Terminal (11,69,24) depart from lanes "B" or "C". That ride should be free with transfer. You will get off bus across Gilbert avenue from Greyhound Station. Be careful crossing this is a BUSY, BUSY road. (The pedestrain bridge may be open)
Oh, bus schedules are at http://www.sorta.com
Thanks so much, Coasterville Dave, I appreciate it very much!
I`ve ridden Son of Beast 67 times!
You must be logged in to post