B&M TRACK IN CANADA ON THE 401.

Monday, March 20, 2006 1:01 PM
This morning on my way to the Lincoln Alexander Parkway i was taking the 401 through Hamilton and up towards Brantford and i seen a truck with Red track pass by in the opposite direction going towards Toronto. The Track looked like part of a really sharp turn. Maybe its for PCW or La Ronde, Thats all i can think of.
+0
Monday, March 20, 2006 1:52 PM
Where did you see the truck?

The 401 doesn't go anywhere near either Hamilton or Brantford. Was the truck on the 403 maybe?

+0
Monday, March 20, 2006 2:04 PM
If it was track for a sharp turn, that would be for the final turn on La Ronde's Goliath... I think La Ronde already got all the track for the turnaround.
+0
Monday, March 20, 2006 2:23 PM
Definately for La Ronde...

I don't think PCW's ever going to get a B&M... not to mention that they're still heavily working on their Mission: Impossible Stunt Show for the '06 season which isn't near completion yet..

+0
Monday, March 20, 2006 4:57 PM
This is the third reported sighting of red B&M track in as many weeks, which in all likelyhood is for La Ronde. The internet is amazing, isn't it?
+0
Monday, March 20, 2006 5:10 PM
Shoot, it's the second thread on the same track in two DAYS!

Picturing Walter & Claude tipping back a glass of wine, laughing about "the slowdown in coaster building"... ;)

:)

+0
Monday, March 20, 2006 8:20 PM
Yeah, sorry Todd it was the 403 right before you go up the hill.
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC