Associated parks:
None

Friday, March 15, 2002 5:09 PM

Brief trip to Busch Gardens Tampa.

Kumba was down i was very dissapointed since this was my first trip.

Gwazi - Better Than Expected. Both Sides Running Two Trains but never dueling. The loading time was extremely slow as the rumour had it. I have been to Williamsburg and the just kick but compared to these guys down here.

Scorpion- Not much to it . Had an okay helix close to the ground.

Phyton - 2 Corkscrews and that's it . Just like the people said run it twice to feel like you get your rides worth.

Montu - Excellent Invert . Might be my Fav. Many great dives into the trenches. Would have been cool if they still had the croc pits i heard about Very crowded. Like i said brief stay.

-----------------

+0
Friday, March 15, 2002 6:00 PM
Well nice to know Python is operating, cant say the same for Kumba though...

-----------------
Out of the coasters i've ridden here is what I rank them overall:(ive been to canobie lake and SFNE)
1. S:RoS 2. Yankee Cannonball 3. Riverside Cyclone 4. Canobie
Corkscrew 5. Thunderbolt 6. Galaxy 7. Mind Eraser 8. Dragon coaster 9. poison ivy's tangl

+0
Saturday, March 16, 2002 5:24 PM
Kumba had technical problems during most of the week but is now up and running. I was at adventure island today and saw ir running.
+0
Saturday, March 16, 2002 7:29 PM

Nice to see that Kumba is running the day AFTER my first and probably last visit to BGT.

Beautiful park, excellent invert, but plagued with some ludicrous loading procedures.

-----------------
***Why can't all parks have a Millennium Force?***

+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC