Posted Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:19 AM | Contributed by Jeff
If you haven't yet taken the plunge to be a CoasterBuzz Club member, this Sunday is your chance to experience CoasterBuzz.com as if you are! Sunday you can be a "member-for-a-day," and check out CoasterBuzz with the following added features:
- No advertisements. See how much faster the pages load without ads.
- Track record. Build a list of the coasters you've been on, shown in your user profile. (Data will not be saved.)
- Alternate color schemes. Give the entire site a new look!
- Rearrange the components of the home page. Add or remove the sections you want, in either column.
- Build a list of sites for the home page. Make CoasterBuzz.com YOUR home page by setting up links to any site on the Web.
Details and screen shots of these features can be found here.
If you like what you see, you can join the club for just $20 a year. As an official member, you'll also get a membership card in the mail, access to CoasterBuzz Games uploads and entry to certain events. More club information and the sign-up is available here.
Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:42 PM
Just not having the pop-up ads is worth the cost alone...I view the other features as a bonus ;)
Friday, September 17, 2004 12:54 AM
I joined because of the personalization. I just can't view this site in any other scheme other than classic green. The rest is just a healthy bonus. The events are a very nice plus as well. I had a great time at SFGAm this year, even though the weather didn't work out too well.
Friday, September 17, 2004 4:11 PM
Best site there is period.
Saturday, September 18, 2004 6:03 PM
"Just not having the pop-up ass is worth the cost alone...I view the other features as a bonus "
Well, there ya go! :)
-jim (who'll be going there soon...) Uh, membership wise I mean
*** This post was edited by Invy 9/18/2004 6:04:50 PM ***
Sunday, September 19, 2004 11:51 AM
I want to thank Jeff for setting this up. I'm glad I've got to try being a member for free so I think I just might join!