Wednesday, June 13, 2001 6:39 AM
What are the inversions on this ride? Do you go upside-down in the zero g rolls or the twist to go into the flying position?
Wednesday, June 13, 2001 7:11 AM
you go through the barrel rolls in the flying position, it creates awesome airtime. I want to ride Atlantis, if 2 feels this awesome, you must have 6 seconds of airtime on that.
HurricaneGeauga- Just in case
Wednesday, June 13, 2001 7:14 AM
Here are the inversions in order:
1) The twist from reclining position into the flying position (bottom of very first hill).
2) Twist back into laydown position.
3) Loop (still in laydown position).
4) Another twist into the flying position.
5) Two heartline twists (while in flying position).
6) And finally, the heartline roll into the laydown position to the station.
Wednesday, June 13, 2001 7:28 AM
ACE counts the flip-overs as what they are, flip-overs. So, how can there be 8 inversions when you only go upside-down 3
times, if that.
Let the bears pay the Bear Tax, I pay the Homer Tax.
Sam A. Marks
Monday, June 18, 2001 4:50 AM
If you read the media press release I believe it says 8 twists, flips and inversions, I assume that would count the horseshoe element, but hey, its just hype, and we ALL know Hype is not necessarily the truth