A very successful Voyage launch, and Kentucky Rumbler success!.
PKI to find or construct another set of flyers.
Maybe Move PKD's to PKI and put larson tubs on it.
Knoebels a very fast and easy construction of Dicks Daredevils Flying Turns. *Thats a first jab at namming*
All fellow park and coaster lovers, Goodwill and health.
And a Merry Christmas and great holiday season for the rest of us!
I'd like to see Coney Island improved as Coney Island, not some NYC version of Vegas.
I'd like to see new wood coasters at Morey's Piers, Lake Compounce, Waldameer, Kennywood and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I'd like to see some of the newer small steel coasters like Gerstlauer's Eurofighter and Vekoma's Booster Bike make it stateside to a number of parks, both big and small. I'd like a new feature attraction at IOA and new E-tickets at Disneyland and WDW's Magic Kingdom.
I'd like to see Americana reopen and Conneaut find their way out of the rut that they constantly find themselves in.
I'd donate Demon Drop to the marching band I'm part of and we'd use it in our competitive show next year.
The B&M, I'd run it through the high school, using it as an express transport from one side of the school to the other. It takes about 8 minutes from one side to the other, so it would speed things up a lot.
Chuck, Thinking that might be impossible but Timbers. I could see that :)
-To continue to embrace these classic/traditional small parks.
...And to see LeSourdsville open again! Man that park has so much potential to teach everyone what amusement parks are really like. Not that I have a problem with the big mega parks, but I would just love to see more people remember the roots of amusement parks. I miss Lesourdsville!
And lastly, a B&M hyper or floorless for PKI in '07.
To make love on Legend. :)
Agreed on the Timbers reply.
Timbers goes up and down and up and down and.....
"You may get wet on this ride!"
1) For my son to crack 48 inches (probably in 2007)
2) To fianlly be able to go to an enthusiast event and actually meet some of you who have informed, entertained, questioned, and laughed at / and with me for the last two years.
3) For more people to respond to my posts.
4) For my posts to be worthy of a response.
5) For the biggest accident that any park reports is an index finger splinter or a big toe blister.
6) For my Acid Reflux to continue to be a non-concern at parks (Thanks Achiphex!)
7) For the GP at Great Adventure to remember that they are they to have a good time and not to prevent others from doing so.
8) For my students to not mess up their K'nex projects before the science fair.
9) For the younger family members of my students to not mess up the K'nex projects when they see them at the science fair.
10) For the custodians who tansport our K'nex project to the junior high school for the science fair to avoid hitting all of the speed bumps in the parking lot.
11) For all of us to have at least one special day in 2006,...you know what I mean...when the crowds are unusually light, all of the rides are open, the weather makes an unexpected turn for the better after 4 PM, and that you get the one seat on that one ride that you really really want and never had.
You must be logged in to post