ABC Coasetr Segment

Monday, July 2, 2001 4:36 AM
It was ok to watch but I found two big mistakes on what he said he said the drop of "x" at Six Flags Magic Mountain is a 90 degress but it is only 87.5.
He also said that the name of hypersonice XLC. He sewed up the XLC. The sad park was this came from a guy that works at amusment.com.

-------------
True of all great coasters of the past and present, and future
it's a ride you'll remember for the rest of your lifeand probably will want to ride again.
+0
Monday, July 2, 2001 8:11 AM
You know what? These segments are aimed for the GP. They don't do the time to research it, so they don't care/know that it's off by 2.5 degrees.

-------------
Cyclops. 1900 feet of CCI goodness.
+0
Monday, July 2, 2001 10:24 AM

CoasterBGW said:
"It was ok to watch but I found two big mistakes on what he said he said the drop of "x" at Six Flags Magic Mountain is a 90 degress but it is only 87.5.
He also said that the name of hypersonice XLC. He sewed up the XLC. The sad park was this came from a guy that works at amusment.com.

-------------
True of all great coasters of the past and present, and future
it's a ride you'll remember for the rest of your lifeand probably will want to ride again."



I don't think he screwed up as bad as you screwed up your spelling and grammer :)
-------------
"And none may dare entreat further, for to invoke death is to utter the final prayer."
+0
Monday, July 2, 2001 10:29 AM
They messed on the SFWoA commerical too. BKF is Medusa. When they do the distance shot S:UE is gone.
+0
Monday, July 2, 2001 10:32 AM
And since when does the Villian have a wood structure?

-------------
Rollercoasters are the secret of life!

http://www.woodencoaster.com
+0
Monday, July 2, 2001 10:52 AM

GhostriderCCI said:
I don't think he screwed up as bad as you screwed up your spelling and grammer :)


Oh the irony... :)

-------------
http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com
+0
Monday, July 2, 2001 10:58 AM
It's an 88.5 Drop and I'll be seeing it tomorrow!:):):):):):):):):):)
+0
Monday, July 2, 2001 11:01 AM
Whne is that show on CP on?

-------------
Cedar Point, doesn't get any better then that:)
+0
Monday, July 2, 2001 2:28 PM

B&M Webmaster said:
"

GhostriderCCI said:
I don't think he screwed up as bad as you screwed up your spelling and grammer :)


Oh the irony... :)



HAHA. LOL. Grammar!
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC
Loading...