1. Has the modifications to SOBs trains been completed or is it still one train?
2. Is the recaR operational? (Was closed 4/11).
3. Is this 5/16 event truly only for gold pass or are there giveaways of tickets again over radio and etc?
4. Has Delerium gotten over its opening problems with the floor sensors?
Thanks so much for your information.
2. What is the recar? If you mean racer, yes, both sides were open last time I went.
3. I believe it is for Gold Pass holders only, but I am not sure.
4. I didn't know Delirium was having problems. I have rode it many times and have never noticed a big problem.
I know these answers aren't very in depth, but I hope they help.
I believe Brian was referring to the backwards side of Racer. From what I hear from trip reports both sides are opperational.
Hopefully everthing stays well for BeastBuzz. Speaking of BeastBuzz... has anything been added to ERT besides the Beast? Jeff...?
2) recaR was operating, and in fact was running better than Racer.
3) I know nothing about that
4) Delirium's problems, as I understand it, had nothing to do with the floor, but rather with the ride centering (hence the floor wouldn't come up because the ride wasn't positioned correctly). Last time I was there they were still having problems, but as you can see, I haven't been there in a couple of weeks.
--Dave Althoff, Jr.
Coney Island (Cincinnati) ride operator
You must be logged in to post