Monday, July 30, 2001 10:57 AM
Well, here's another string of hopes for my run-down litle park:

An employee from the park told me that in 2002, KK was getting not one, but 2 coasters. I was skeptical at first, but then it seemed kind of realistic... seeing as though we could easily fit a V² or a B:TR or even a Super Inverdigo somewhere in the park...

So what do you think? Is it possible that this little Kentucky park can be blessed with TWO new coasters?
+0
Monday, July 30, 2001 11:02 AM
If that is possible at SFKK, then SFEG could get an Impulse or a Super Inverdigo.

-------------
Current Favorite Coasters:
1)Raging Bull 2)Millennium Force 3)Medusa (SFMW) 4)Vertical Velocity (SFGAm) 5)Incredible Hulk, The
+0
Monday, July 30, 2001 11:20 AM
If that's the case what about SFDL - I hope they get something next year - I was there over the weekend & they are in need of another coaster BAD
+0
Monday, July 30, 2001 7:02 PM
i think that KK should get somthing like a impulse coaster or super invertigo, and a B&M floorless coaster
+0
Monday, July 30, 2001 9:28 PM
I used to work there in towards the first part of the summer and the talk was a Hypertwister next to Chang in the empty lot but I didnt hear about a Impulse. I know the Size will be about 157ft. due to Height restrictions on the second half of the park.

-------------
Sixflags+no money+airport=Sixflags Kentucky kingdom
+0
Monday, July 30, 2001 9:34 PM
i just thought a impulse would be a good idea, i have no ides if they will build one, but they need a hyper
+0
Monday, July 30, 2001 9:45 PM
I don't think a floorless will ever happen at SFKK. It's just too close in resembling Chang. Stranger things have happened though! I can see an impulse coaster for sure happening as far as height-wise goes. Although I seriously doubt it, a clone of X-Flight would fit into the park rather well too. Just my $.02
-------------
God please let SFKK get something this year. ANYTHING!!
+0
Monday, July 30, 2001 10:12 PM
It would be really weird if the next X was dropped in the hands of SFKK. Wow the boast of attendance would be record breaking, then the park could really improve.

-------------
+0
Monday, July 30, 2001 10:20 PM
Well if a "X" was added to SFEG or SFKK, there attendance would be a record breaker, as Robbe said.

-------------
1)Raging Bull 2)Millennium Force 3)Medusa (SFMW) 4)Vertical Velocity (SFGAm) 5)Incredible Hulk, The
+0
Monday, July 30, 2001 10:38 PM

-------------
+0
Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:30 AM
thats a really good Idea, if the park really wanted to boast attendance and money.

-------------
+0
Tuesday, July 31, 2001 6:42 PM
Mr. Mouse, you should probably know that SFDL is getting a wild mouse next year.
+0
Wednesday, August 1, 2001 9:16 PM

-------------
+0
Wednesday, August 1, 2001 9:28 PM
ok say something robbe
+0
Wednesday, August 1, 2001 9:32 PM

Mr. Mouse said:
"If that's the case what about SFDL - I hope they get something next year - I was there over the weekend & they are in need of another coaster BAD"

Hey, just be glad that SFDL has a Intamin Hypercoaster, Superman: Ride of Steel.

-------------
+0
Thursday, August 2, 2001 8:53 AM
Hmm, an impulse and a Deja Vu for the armpit of Six Flags? I guess it could happen, since they really haven't gotten much lately. An X clone would be very nice, but Six Flags would probably never send a 4d to KK. SFKK sure does love Vekoma, so maybe a flying dutchman?
+0
Thursday, August 2, 2001 10:52 AM
If they do get a coaster.....a flying dutchmen does sound reasonable. But I would go something along the lines of a normal invertigo or an impulse...not something that will tower over everything in the park like a Super Invertigo. Do they have the space for something like a hyper twister....i think not...something with a small/medium footprint.

Anywho...if they do get a coaster....it will merit another visit from me next year!

-------------
It's usually fun to be me, but sometimes I need a little love too. --Jeff
+0
Thursday, August 2, 2001 12:17 PM
The kIngdom has a nice chunk of space in the back of the park so a hyper could be built. Theres more room than juss the land behind Chang. The have land all around the back of the park so hyper could happen!

-------------
+0
Thursday, August 2, 2001 11:09 PM
i heard it may get sold
+0

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC