Coater Designer/Expert Wanted

Help! I am a high school math teacher that is looking for a coaster designer or expert that would like to do a video conference with one of my math classes. Does anyone know of such a person?
Diana
You've come to the right place!

It might be a little hard to get an actual designer that'd be willing to do this, but there's MANY of well educated enthusiasts on this site, that might be willing to. Rideman?

------------------
-Charlie Weingartner
"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
*** This post was edited by Darth Saambe 3/11/2003 7:06:34 PM ***

Designers no. Experts yes :)

------------------
Please visit the small parks. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes
Woodencoaster.com

I don't know how far-fetched this is, but this sounds like something that Stan Checketts might actually do. I have no idea how to contact he or S&S, but I'm sure someone on these boards knows.

------------------
/\ Jonathan Hawkins
Starcoasters.com | ThrillSpot | Lord of the Fish
Oh yeah, that's a walk off challenge my friend.

Actually I am taking an arcitecture class on buliding coasters because I am going to become a Designer.

Kurt Brigandi
Coney Island Historian and Coaster Designer/Expert.

The guys at Gravity Group seem like the right people for the job:

http://www.thegravitygroup.com

------------------
Please visit the small parks. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes
Woodencoaster.com

I dont know for sure but maybe Paula could get you some contact with the Gravity Group? Paula if you get this...
------------------
Beast-Crew 04'
I guess that a member of the Gravity Group would be willing to do so. Think you can best just send them an e-mail with a quick explanation of what you want them to do.

------------------
Dutch Coastin' :: European coasters, thrills and theming!

Diana--

If you need further assistance with this, please email me at fun@holidayworld.com and I'll try to help.

Thanks, Paula
------------------
Paula Werne
Holiday World PR
www.holidayworld.com/srm

My husband, Jeff Pike (Vice Pres. of Great Coasters) would probably love to do this! When he gets back from Branson, I'll have him get in touch with you.

Can you send me your info?

Andrea Pike

Man I tell you what It's just great that Andrea has joined the *Family* .. it's always nice to hear little tidbitts from any member or family member for that matter of a firm.. Especially GCI !!

Welcome Andrea !!

------------------
"Rock over London..Rock On Chicago..Wheaties, Breakfast of Champions"! -Wesley Willis

Oh my, now that's what I call connections! Great stuff!

------------------
There's nothing like a woodie...

Coasterfreak2 said:
Actually I am taking an arcitecture class on buliding coasters because I am going to become a Designer.

Kurt Brigandi
Coney Island Historian and Coaster Designer/Expert.

Wait... you are taking a class in architecture so that you can then become a roller coaster designer, so that makes you a coaster designer and expert?

I have taken plenty of architecture and CAD classes, but I still am not able to design coasters...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I wanted to post an update because I know that Jeff reads this board all the time, and if he had access to a computer, would give an update, himself.

Well, thanks again, and as soon as I hear more about the ride, I'll be sure to post :)

Andrea

I must admit that getting first dibs on riding a new coaster sure is nice! Being married to Jeff does have it's perks...my favorite are those cool embroidered sweatshirts! ;)

A

Do you guys sell any memorabilia? I'd love to get a T-Shirt or two. Let me know, my e-mail is in the info.
------------------
If at first don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2024, POP World Media, LLC